TAKE NOTICE THAT:
You agree, by accessing our site or using the Services or by posting or by commenting On the digital services, you acknowledged, agreed and accepted to be legally bound as well as comply with these Terms of agreement. If you do not accept, agree or acknowledge these Terms, do not access, view or use this digital Services. Please, do take notice that with certain exceptions, all conflicts between you and us with regards to this terms of service, shall be subject to the court of arbitration of competent jurisdiction rather than an open court of law trial and only special remedies is open to you though to the extent of such dispute.
Welcome to the online business websites and mobile-friendly site of Abode Business, DBA. These Terms of Service ( “Terms “) are a legal and binding contract between Abode Business (AB) and you. Explaining in detail, the terms and conditions of this digital service by which it can be used or access by you, in connection with www.Abodebusiness.com and www.westentrepreneur.com, plus any mobile, services, features, software applications and/or any content associated therewith all belong to this Websites.
1. ELIGIBILITY AND SCOPE
For you to make use of the Digital Services, you must represent, warrant and be of legal age and capable of doing such within the jurisdiction you are viewing, accessing and reading through the Digital Services. By making judicious use of the Digital Services in place of your friend, heir or a third party, to us, it means you are an authorized and competent representative of such third party and that you accessing and using the digital Services simple means that that third parties sincerely accept these Terms.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
2.1 Account Use and Confidentiality.
If you are having an account as an authorized user of any of the Digital Services, your username and password remains confidential to you and we shall not be responsible if you are negligent about it. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that they remain confidential and lost to the third party. By registering with us, you agree to use the account alone and that you should be held responsible for any such activity or activities that may happen under your account details. Let this be clear, we have every right to assume that any occurrence or communications received bearing your name or account details are made by you.
2.2 Unauthorized Account Use.
That you agree to inform AbodeBusiness.com immediately you noticed any kind of security breach or unauthorized use of your personal account. Be informed that under no circumstances may we be held responsible for any damage, loss, expenses, legal fee or any liability (liabilities) that you may have incurred as a result of an unknown individual using your account, whether or not you are aware of such use, and without any regard as to whether you notify us or not of such breach and unauthorized use. You shall be held liable for any loss, damage, expenses, legal fees and or liability or liabilities incurred by AbodeBusiness.com or any third party who may have fall victim of such unauthorized individual making use of your account.
2.3 We Are Not Binding to Retain or Store any Record of Your Account.
3. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
3.1 Intellectual Property Rights.
The Digital Services together with all other associated intellectual rights belongs, owned and operated by Abodebusiness.com including any reference source or material or e-book which can be retrieved in part or in whole from the material or e-book section of AbodeBusienss.com and its sister website, partners, and other sources are all protected by the copyright laws, trademarks, patent, international treaties, service marks, and any other available intellectual property laws domesticated within your jurisdiction. The Digital Services are, too, is protected as a compilation under the copyright law and any other provisions of the law and international treaties domesticated within the jurisdiction you are accessing this Digital service from.
- That you legally agree that all the applicable copyright laws and other laws or international treaties, plus any additional copyright restrictions or notices contained in the digital Services.
- That you accept that the digital Services have been built, designed, compiled, prepared, updated, revised, arranged and being operated by AbodeBusiness.com.
- That you agree and accept that you shall and shall have no any right, however, so minutes, on any proprietary rights associated with the digital Services save as proclaimed in these Terms, and that you shall guard and protect such any rights of AbodeBusiness.com and any others things having legal rights in the digital Services during or after the clear term of these conditions.
- That you shall comply with any reasonable written requests issued out by AbodeBusiness.com or its privies and writers or licensors of its content or otherwise known as “Suppliers” to guard and protect their and contractual, common law and statutory rights in the digital Services.
- That you agree to inform, notify and tell AbodeBusiness.com immediately you are aware of any suspicious or unauthorized user(s) using the digital Services through any means of copyright infringement, trademark, or other statutory, common law or contractual rights.
All past, present and future rights in or to copyright, patent, trade secrets, trademarks, know-how, service marks, and other intellectual property rights of any species under the recognizable laws of any state, domestic or foreign, as well as without limitation to the right, all applications and to the registrations related to the digital Services shall, between you and AbodeBusiness.com, shall remain at all time, the exclusive property or right of AbodeBusiness.com.
3.2 Use of Marks.
You are not authorized to use any of the AbodeBusiness.com’s copyrights, trademarks, logos, service marks or name trade in any way or manner which depict that such object belong to you, have connection to you or is associated with you save as otherwise stated herein, are performed with the consent and permission of AbodeBusiness.com’s, and you agreed that such item or object is not yours and you have no any rights in or to it.
4. USER CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
4.1 Our digital Service’s interactive section are enabled to give our prospective users an incredible and stunning forum to voice out their opinions, give feedback, recommendation and share their own side of ideas and resourceful information. In other to ensure your safety, endeavor to use your best choice of words when submitting any information or comment or feedback to our digital Service. We condemned in strong voice vulgar language and discourage any act of divulging personal contact or cell numbers and or other personal information that can easily be used locate or identify or trace you in any section of our digital Service. Our Service has every right to delete, remove or edit or move away any or all of your submission at any period of time, for any reason best known to us or in exercising our discretion. But we are not obliged to review or edit any such post or content.
4.2 Our Reserved License to User Content.
Be informed that whenever you post or publish a User Content on or via the Digital Services, you have to grant AbodeBusiness.com a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable and sub-licensable license to copy, use, distribute, edit, modify, adapt, reproduce, publicly perform, translate, publicly display, dubbed, create imaginative works from, sell, publish, transmit, and lease such User Content, whether in part or in a while, in any medium now known and specified or unknown, to be developed in the nearest future, as well as no limitation for promoting, selling and redistributing all or some part of the and derivative works and service thereof via the instrument of any media outlets, format or channels. You hereby accepted, agree and acknowledged that your preferred user name may be tagged with any kind of User Content posted by you therein.
4.3 User Content Representations.
You agree with us that you own all rights to any kind of User Content that may be posted on or via the Digital Services under your user name. You accepted that you will defend, hold without harming and indemnify, AbodeBusiness.com against all actions, claims, loss, proceedings, costs, damages, legal fees and expenses arising out of or in relation to any User resulting Content you publish or post. We reserve solely, the right, at our own discretion, to exclusively defense and take charge of any disputes, in any section or event and you shall cooperate with us in a bid to unravel any available defenses.
4.4 User Content Review.
4.5 User Feedback.
Any kind of information furnished to us through the e-mail or any other channel, as well as but not restricted to question, answer, feedback, suggestions, comments, plans, ideas, suggestions or the like, shall be adjudged to be non-confidential, as such, we are not duty-bound to protect such feedback, idea, suggestions or information from being disclosed.
5. LICENSE AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
5.1 Your License.
Provided you are satisfied and agree to comply with these Terms, we at Abodebusiness.com grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-sublicensable, revocable and non-transferable right to use and access the Digital Services for what you considered best for you so far it in line, consistent and accurate with the Terms.
5.2 Prohibited Uses.
- Post any foul or harasses or threatens or abuses anybody, or thing that has any kind of obscene content;
- Post any content that downgrades others with regards to their race, tribe, gender, class, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual preference or any other classification;
- Post any forms of User Content that are illegal, tortious, unlawful, harmful, defamatory or intrusion of someone else’s privacy;
- Use the Digital Services for benchmarking, or to collate information or idea for any product or service;
- Copy, monitor, edit, index, link, scrape, access or frame any post, information or content on the Digital Services by accessing or using the digital services in any kind of automated way, either by using any robot, web crawler, scraper, spider or any other available means to access other than the traditional accessing the pages that are available to the public or any portions of the Digital Services through a phone or system browser or using the Digital Services via any kind of approved API;
- Go against the restrictions in any web crawler or robot with the exclusion of the headers of the Digital Services, if any, or circumvent other measures adopted to kick against or limit external access to the digital Services;
- Post any content or material that preaches illegal concept or discusses any illegal activities (however so minutes) with the aim of doing them;
- Make available any post or material that has any device, computer code, files, software, instructions, programs or any other post or or feature or content that is built to destroy, interrupt or limit the task of any hardware or software or telecommunications equipment with reference to any virus, malicious logic, time bomb, trap door, worm, software lock, drop-device, self-destruction, Trojan horse, “disabling,” “lockout,” or any malicious or destructive code;
- Make use, post or otherwise provide any other third party’s intellectual property except if you have such right to use, or remove or edit any trademark, copyright or any other proprietary notice as it is contained in the Digital Services;
- Post any confidential or trade secrets or proprietary information, or make available any post or material that you have no right to use under any enabling law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships, or privy or including – though not limited – to proprietary, confidential or inside information learned under non-disclosure agreement or in the process of employment relationships;
- Solicit for personal information through misrepresentation or any other means from other users for any item not limited to address, phone number, credit card or password or anybody’s financial account information;
- Post any spam content or advertisements or promote commercial activities, or otherwise involve in commercial dealing on or through the Digital Services;
- Violate any enabling law or encourage any immoral conduct that would lead to any criminal offense or constitute any form of civil liability uprising;
- Interfere with any third party’s right to use and enjoy the Digital Services; and/or
AbodeBusiness.com reserves the sole and absolute right, in its discretion, to remove or delete any User Content, deny access to the Digital Services, and/or delete the account and any other details of any user.
6. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
(1) to ensure compliance with any legal process;
(2) to bring these Terms into force;
(3) to act in accordance with any claim or claims that any post or content or material has violates the digital Services rights or any other rights of the third party(s);
(4) to safeguard the rights, personal safety, or property of AbodeBusiness.com, its affiliates, agents, users, privies and the entire public; or
(5) in a bid to address any of your requests.
7. TERMS OF SALE
We may have some certain products, specific features, and services meant to be sold or download “sold” on or via the Digital Services. You consent to pay such applicable fees in the course of purchasing such content or features or services, including, though not exhausted, any forms of sales, accesses or similar taxes or uses or charges. Specific products or features that you download, access or purchase on or via the Abodebusiness.com may be subjected to any additional Terms; shown to you in the course of the download, purchase or access.
BY THE VIRTUE OF THE INHERENT NATURE AND CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE INTERNET, WE THEREFORE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOU THAT ANY INFORMATION, IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSMISSION VIA THE INTERNET AND/OR WHILE RESERVED ON OUR DIGITAL SYSTEMS OR ANY OTHER MEANS IN OUR CARE, WILL BE SECURED, SAFE AND PROTECTED FROM ANY INTRUSION FROM THIRD PARTY. HENCE, WE IN NO WAY AND MANNER ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY FOR YOUR LOSS, ANY ERROR, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELETION, DELAY IN TRANSMISSION OT OPERATION, HARDWARE FAILURE, NETWORK FAILURE, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR THEFT OF ANY USER CONTENT. YOU QUITE AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT, IF YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN WILL, POST OR DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL, SUCU IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. SPECIFICALLY, ABODEBUSINESS.COM NEVER MAKE ANY KIND OF REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONSUMPTION OR THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE ACCESSED OR USED MATERIAL, CONTENT, FACILITIES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR ANY OTHER ITEM ON OR THROUGH THE DIGITAL SERVICES OR OTHER ONLINE SERVICES ANNEXED, JOINED OR LINKED TO THE DIGITAL SERVICES WITH REGARDS TO THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
ON NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AB BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USER LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING – WITHOUT LIMITING TO – PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, AS A RESULT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL OR ITEM USED ON THE DIGITAL SERVICES, OR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE OR VIA THE DIGITAL SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER USER’S CONDUCT ON THE DIGITAL SERVICES, BE IT ONLINE OR OFFLINE. YOU SEE, VIEW, ACCESS AND USE THE DIGITAL SERVICES ON YOUR OWN ACCORD.
ABODEBUSINESS.COM SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT OCCURS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM, SOFTWARE, SERVICE PROVIDER, TECHNOLOGY OR LOSS OF ANY DATA AS A RESULTS OF ANY CONTENT, POST, MATERIAL OR DOWNLOAD MADE OR USE ON THE DIGITAL SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR IDEA OR INSIGHT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORALLY, THAT YOU OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH ABODEBUSINESS.COM OR THROUGH ITS SISTER WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
EXCEPT WHERE IT IS CATEGORICALLY STATED OTHERWISE, NON OF THE POST OR CONTENT ON OUR DIGITAL SERVICES IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY STRINGENT ADVICE WHICH YOU MUST RELY ON.
ABODEBUSINESS.COM DO NOT RENDER MEDICAL SERVICE OR LEGAL ADVICE. MEET YOUR LEGAL PRACTITIONER ON ANY LEGAL MATTER OR YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR ON ALL MATTER RELATING TO THE DIAGNOSIS OR PREVENTION OR TREATMENT ON ANY KIND OF MEDICAL ISSUE.
ABODEBUSINESS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEE OR PROMISE YOU THAT THE DIGITAL SERVICE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL DEFINITELY MEET YOUR NEEDS, REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE YOUR DESIRED RESULTS, NOT LIMITED TO EMPLOYMENT OR JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
ABODEBUSINESS.COM WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THE DIGITAL SERVICES, ANY DIRECTION OR LINKS TO ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. HEARST DOES NOT SCRUTINIZE, VET OR VERIFY ANY USERS THAT PROCLAIMED TO AN EXPERTS ON ANY PARTICULAR TOPICS IN THE COURSE OF THEIR SERVICES, AND YOU ACCEPT NOT TO SHIFT THE BLAME ON HEARST FOR RELYING ON SUCH EXPERTS PROVIDED YOUR DESIRED RESULTS WAS NOT ACHIEVE.
ABODEBUSINESS.COM CANNOT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEE OR MAKE REPRESENTATION AND DOES NOT IN ANY WAY OR MANNER PROMISE ANY SPECIAL RESULTS FROM THE USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE DIGITAL SERVICES.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ON NO ACCOUNT WILL ABODEBUSINESS.COM, ITS AGENTS, RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PRIVIES, SHAREHOLDERS, OR REPRESENTATIVES ( “ABODEBUSINESS.COM” AS FAR AS THIS SECTION IS CONCERN) BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE, PERFORMANCE OR OTHERWISE OF THE DIGITAL SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OR ANY ITEM THEREIN, EVEN IF ABODEBUSINESS.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBLE OCCURRENCE OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, BE IT IN AN ACTION IN TORT (NEGLIGENCE INCLUSIVE) CONTRACT, BREACH OF TRUST, STRICT LIABILITY OR VIOLATION OF ANY ENABLING LAW OR STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. HEARST WILL NOT BE IN ANY WAY BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REFUND OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCTS OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL. BE IT IN ANY EVENT, ABODEBUSINESS.COM AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND IF SUCH AMOUNT PAID DOES NOT RELATE TO THE CLAIM WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. HOWEVER, WILL SHALL BE LIMITED AT ALL TIMES TO THE EXTENT OF PAYING:
(A) FIFTY DOLLARS ($50); OR
(B) THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE REMITTED TO ABODEBUSINESS.COM IN THE PRIOR 365 DAYS (IF ANY).
AB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR A CLAIM TWICE AND WE WILL NOT EXCEED THIS LIMIT. YOU ACCEPT, AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OUR DIGITAL SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR OUT OR RELATING TO THIS “AGREEMENT.”
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: SOME JURISDICTIONS HOWEVER DOES NOT GIVE ROOM FOR A SET LIMITATION OR LIABILITY EXCLUSION FOR INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN THIS CASE, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH STATE IS LIMITED TO SUCH EXTENT PERMITTED BY THEIR LAW.
ABODEBUSINESS.COM’S RENDER ITS SERVICES FOR BOTH DOMESTIC AND PRIVATE USE. SO IF YOU CONSENT NOT TO MAKE USE OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES FOR ANY FORMS OF COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES OR BUSINESS PURPOSES, AND WE ARE IN NO WAY LIABLE TO YOU FOR SUCH LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND/OR LOSS OF ANY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
TAKE NOTICE: that all your correspondence or participation in promotions or business dealings with, advertisers found on or via the Digital Services, including though not limited to the payment and delivery of any related goods, services and for such any other terms and conditions or warranties or representations connected with such dealings, are absolutely between you and the advertiser only. You agree and consent that AbodeBusiness.com shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of any sort incurred in relation to such dealings or as an end result of such an advertiser’s presence on or through the Digital Services.
12. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
The Digital Services may provide or render;
(1) any content or information provided by any third parties;
(2) links to any third-party sites or blog or any resources, like sellers of products or goods and/or services; and
(3) third-party goods, or products and services for any forms of sale directed to you.
Please, it is very crucial you note that some of these third parties links may be any kind of affiliate marketing encoded by such third-party partners. That is to say, we may be entitled to certain commission if you click on or visit or make purchases through such affiliate links, and the affiliate partners may result in cookies in understanding your use of the Digital Services. AbodeBusiness.com is therefore not to be held responsible for the presence of such external link or sites or resources, and we do not acknowledge or endorse and at the same time not responsible for;
(i) any post, content, advert, services, products and any other materials available on or from such websites or resources,
(ii) any errors in the third party sites or resources, or
(iii) any information or correspondence business handling or any other business activities of the operators of the sites or resources.
13. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
13.1 Modification of Services.
AbodeBusiness.com reserves the sole right to modify at any time or temporarily discontinue or permanently modify (with or without notice) the Digital Services or any section thereof. You accept that AbodeBusiness.com shall not be held responsible for you or for any third party on the basis of any modification or discontinuance or suspension of the Digital Services.
These Terms and conditions are very effective unless it is terminated by us or you. We may, subject to our own discretion, deny you the access of using all or any part of the Digital Services at any point in time for any reason or none, and with or any without notice brought to your attention. Grounds for the termination or discontinuance shall include, though not limited to;
(a) breaches of these Terms or any other agreements,
(b) any requests by the law enforcement or any of the government agencies,
(c) modification of the Digital Services, either whole or any part thereof,
(d) unexpected technical issues or security problems,
(e) longer periods of inactiveness
(f) any activities concerning the protection of rights or property or safety of AbodeBusiness.com, its sister website (westenterprenuer.com), agents or affiliates or its users or its privies and the entire public; or
(g) if you submit any false information, including the registration information whether it is inaccurate or out-of-date or it is incomplete.
However, the termination or discontinuance of your account may also double, at AbodeBusiness.com, the permanent deletion of such account and any User Content.
14. Dispute Resolution
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS PARTICULAR SECTION. IT IS ALL ABOUT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
14.1 Save for claims of either party’s misappropriation or infringement of the other party’s copyright, trademarks or patent or trade secret or name mark and any other disputes or conflict between you and abodebusiness.com arising from or related to this Agreement, shall be resolved by a competent Court of Arbitration as clearly described in this Terms. This dispute resolution agreement is expected to be broadly interpreted. It includes all claims and any disputes relating to any of your access or use of the Digital Services.
14.2 YOU CONSENT THAT YOU AND ABODEBUSINESS.COM ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO ANY CLASS ACTION OR TRIAL BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AND ABODEBUSINESS.COM AGREE THAT EITHER OF YOU MAY BRING ANY CLAIMS IN HIS OR HER OR IT INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY, BUT NOT AS A CLASS MEMBER OR PLAINTIFF IN ANY PROCLAIMED CLASS OR PROCEEDING. ANY COMPETENT ARBITRATION SHALL AUTHORITY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; SPECIFICALLY, CLASS ARBITRATIONS, REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDINGS AND/OR CLASS ACTIONS TRIAL ARE NOT ALLOWED.
14.3 The dispute shall be governed by the Arbitration Law of the Nigeria High Court Rules and any other Supplementary Procedures within the jurisdiction of Abodebusiness.com.
Any litigation with regards to the Intellectual Property and Court Claims. Regardless of the parties’ decision to settle any dispute through arbitration, save is on issue arising from or relating to piracy, theft or unauthorized access or use of any intellectual property.
14.5 Right to Opt-Out Within 14-days:
Your such right to opt-out or not to be bound by the Court of Arbitration and the class action waiver set forth above in this agreement shall lapsed after 14-days without sending a written notice of such your decision not be signatory to this provision to EMAIL ADDRESS with the subject, “NOTICE TO OPT-OUT FROM THE CLASS ACTION OR TRIAL WAIVER.” This notice should be forwarded within the fourteen days – starting from your first day using the Digital Services. Or else the provisions set out in this paragraph shall be binding on you. If you succeed in opting-out from the ‘waiver’ provisions, AbodeBusiness.com shall not be bound, too.
15. Controlling Law and Severability
16. GENERAL TERMS
16.1 Force Majeure.
On no circumstances shall AbodeBusiness.com or its agent or licensor or member or supplier be held responsible for any sort of delay or failure in performing any task resulting either directly or indirectly from any events that are beyond its control.
16.3 Third-Party Beneficiaries.
Abodebusiness.com may deliver any notice to you via the e-mail you provided, posting such notice on the Digital Services or any available method and such notice shall be effective immediately it is dispatched. If you write any notice or suggestion or observation to us, it shall have effect when we receive it and you must address the following contact or email address: